Thursday, September 24, 2009

oh mr. garrison, where did you go wrong!

ok this is kinda rude and most likely wont be as funny as it is as the audio but anyway- enjoy XD

ok, this is something I have on my laptop: sooo funny! XD

suck my balls!:

Mr. Garrison: ok children; let’s start the day with a few new math problems… what is 5 x 2?
Come on children, don’t be shy… just give it your best shot
Yes Cylied (spelt wrong)?
Cylied: 12?
Mr. G: ok, now let’s try and get an answer from someone who’s not a complete retard!
Anyone? Come on, don’t be shy.
Kyle: I think I know the answer Mr. Garrison
Eric: (mimics kid)
Kyle: shut up fatboy!
Eric: hey! Don’t call me fat you f-ing jew!
Mr. G: Eric! Did you just say the ‘f’ word?
Eric: Jew?
Kyle: no, he’s talking about fuc*, you can’t say fuc* in school, you f-ing fatass!
Mr. G: Kyle!
Eric: why the Fuc* not?
Mr. G: Eric!
Stanley: dude you just said fuc* again!
Mr. G: Stanley!
Kenny: (random word that implies the ‘f’ word!)
Mr. G: Kenny!
Eric: what’s the big deal, it doesn’t hurt anybody! F-f-u-dey-f-f-f (you get the point)
Mr. G: Eric! How would you like to go see the school’s councillor!
Eric: how would you like to suck my balls!
(class gasps in shock!)
Mr. G: WHAT DID YOU SAY!
Eric: oh, eh-ehem (stutters), I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Actually, what I said was…
(whirling effect and a mircophone sounds, Eric coughing)
Eric (into a speacker): eh-hmm, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS...Mr. Garrison…!
Somebody random…: wow…

Cool hey… well I think it’s funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment